My Angel Babies



On January 4th, 2019 I had a CT scan that shot my nerves through the roof. On a day to day basis I can move forward and live with the fact that I have cancer. When I have a scan, all of the emotions, doubts, and fears come to light.

Then there was the wait.... Waiting for scan results is agonizing. All of the negative thoughts pop into my head and the worse possible scenarios play over and over. I knew my scan would be ready in my online portal by Wednesday. Normally I have no self control and I go read them myself, then I try and decipher all of the medical lingo to determine the results. I told myself I would not do that this time. I waited until this morning to meet with my doctor. I sat in the room with my mind going crazy, spiked blood pressure, and heart rate. She came in and I was prepared to hear the worse, but I didn't!

My breast tumor has continued to shrink and my liver lesions are GONE!! I am beyond excited about this progress and I know that I will continue to thrive.

My next step will hopefully be surgery. The surgeon will need to read my results to decide, but I wanted to get a quick update out so everyone can have some exciting news today!

Comments

  1. That is so awesome keep that positive attitude it goes along ways in your overall health. You have come so far. Will continue to pray for brighter and better days ahead for you! Take care my friend...����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts